Hope the weekend is good. A few classical guitars came in to the studio, as well as an amazing acoustic guitar by Fabrizio Alberico, and quite a few more are on the way. These need to be photographed and recorded, and then posted to the site. They are so nice, they need a preview before I can post them proper.
- Fabrizio Alberico – 2007 OM Concert Acoustic Guitar with German Spruce and Madagascar RW – Mother of Pearl Highlights, in extraordinary condition. Sounds like a harp, plays like a dream.
- Kenny Hill Signature #3395 – Western Red Cedar with East Indian Rosewood – Sloanes – Elevated Fingerboard – Double Top with Lattice Bracing – clear sounding, vibrant, resonant and musical with a surprising ease of play.
- Woodley White – 2007 – Spruce Italian Style LOL Amazing classical guitar
- Robert Vincent – 2013 – Incredible work by Rob
- Randy Angella - 2001 – Spruce and Port Orford Cedar classical guitar – clear sounding, vibrant with easy play
- A few South American builders are incoming. Exceptional work
- I am in contact with quite a few Italian Classical Guitar Luthiers. I’m hoping for some more great work to grace my gallery.